There are many reasons why the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport would make an excellent addition to your garage or driveway. From its outstanding warranty to its fresh new exterior design, this compact crossover is a pleasant and affordable option for families looking for a new vehicle. Here are 10 reasons to buy the 2017 Outlander Sport from Randall Mitsubishi…
1) Strong Warranty – It’s hard to find a better deal than the 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty that comes with the 2017 Outlander Sport.
2) Optional All-Wheel Drive – When the weather turns foul and road conditions deteriorate, the Outlander Sport’s all-wheel drive system can improve the vehicle’s traction in conditions, such as icy roads, wet pavement, or snow.
3) Starting MSRP of Just $19,795* – While we’re not saying $19,795 is dirt cheap by any means, it’s still significantly lower than the starting MSRPs of larger SUVs such as the Honda CR-V or Mazda CX-5.
4) Two Efficient Engine Choices – If you opt for the entry-level ES model, then your Outlander Sport will come with a capable four-cylinder engine rated at 148 horsepower, but if you move up to the ES trim, then you’ll receive the more powerful 2.4-liter engine good for 168 horsepower.
5) Respectable Fuel Economy - The new Outlander Sport yields EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 24 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway**.
6) Splendid Interior Cabin – Driver and passengers will enjoy a standard 140-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with four speakers, as well as manual air conditioning with climate control.
7) Available Rearview Camera System – The rearview camera system provides a comprehensive view of what’s happening behind the vehicle, and it certainly comes in handy when parking in tight spots.
8) Available Five-Speed Manual Transmission – For those people who prefer the stick shift, the base 2.0-liter engine can be paired with an available manual transmission that provides a more engaging driving experience.
9) Admirable Cargo Space – The ’16 Outlander Sport provides more than 21 cubic feet of available storage space behind the rear seats, and that number grows to almost 50 cubic feet when the rears seats are folded down.
10) First-Rate Safety Features – The 2017 Outlander Sport comes standard with seven airbags, hill start assist, antilock brakes, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
*Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
**EPA mileage estimate. Actual mileage may vary.